Since August 2018 all applications are checked by uni-assist. As a first step IMS is doing a pre-check in order to find out about the expected chance of admission to our master program. The pre-check is no guarantee for admission.
Please follow the below procedure for application:
1. Open and follow the enclosed Uni assist qickstart guide and apply for admission to the master program.
2. You will receive an application number from Uni assist. Please send this number to heike.kleine@ ims-institute.org
IMS takes over the uni assist handling fee for you !!! Don´t pay anything to uni assist by yourself !!!
3. We will do a quick pre-check of your application. Within a few days you will receive an information whether admission to the Master program is expected or not (important: a positive pre-check means that admission can be expected. However, this is not a guarantee for admission).
4. If the pre-check is positive, then
a) please send the certified hard copies of your university degree and transcripts as well as the originally signed uni assist form by post (DHL or similar) to:
b) please pay processing fee of 375 EUR via Paypal.
Please note: Admission will not be forwarded before all documents reached uni-assist and the payment of the processing fee is credited at our account.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering and Surveying, or comparable academic programs
- Preferable one year of professional work experience
Interests with non-academic background also can apply for the study at the successful completion of which, the non-academic title “Archineer® Membrane Structures” is granted. They participate as guest students of the Anhalt University. The application process is the same as that for the Master course students.
The maximum number of participants is limited to 25 per year. In case of more applicants than open spots, selection will be made by interview before a board of staff. The date of application can be deciding if qualifications of applicants are equal.
Processing/admission fee, payment
For processing of the application and evaluation of all supporting documents a processing fee of € 375 is charged, due after successful pre-check. It covers all expenses for application including the handling fee at uni-assist. The final and official admission letter will not be provided before the processing fee is credited at the account of IMS.
International money transfers can be expensive. We suggest using PayPal to transfer the fee and avoid any additional banking costs. The button besides takes you to the according PayPal page. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Otherwise you may transfer the processing fee to the following bank account:
Payee: IMS e.V.
Credit Institution: Sparda-Bank Augsburg eG
BIC/SWIFT-Code: GENODEF 1S03
IBAN: DE37 7209 05000 100 793990
Reason for payment: Processing Fee