Please send the following documents by e-mail to heike.kleine(at)ims-institute.org for pre-check:
- Filled in application form
- Scans of all degree certificates and examination certificates (subjects with grades)
- High school certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport size photo (scanned as single file)
- Certificate of English language skills (e.g. school report, TOEFFL or IELTS is not necessary)
- Short Description of some of your projects, if you have so far
- Confirmation letter of at least one year work experience in the field of civil engineering, architecture, geo-informatics, mechanical engineering, textile engineering or comparable
- Short statement with reasons for participation in the course
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering and Surveying, or comparable academic programs
- Preferable one year of professional work experience
Interests with non-academic background also can apply for the study at the successful completion of which, the non-academic title “Archineer® Membrane Structures” is granted. They participate as guest students of the Anhalt University. The application process is the same as that for the Master course students.
The maximum number of participants is limited to 25 per year. In case of more applicants than open spots, selection will be made by interview before a board of staff. The date of application can be deciding if qualifications of applicants are equal.
Processing/admission fee, payment
For processing of the application form and evaluation of all supporting documents a processing/admission fee of € 300 is charged. Processing/admission fee is payable after successful pre-checking (admission) of the application documents. The official admission letter will be provided not before the payment of processing/admission fee is credited at the account of IMS.
International money transfers can be expensive. We suggest using PayPal (including an additional transfer fee of € 5,00) to transfer the fee and avoid any additional banking costs. The button besides takes you to the according PayPal page. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Otherwise you may transfer the processing fee to the following bank account:
Payee: IMS e.V.
Credit Institution: Sparda-Bank Augsburg eG
BIC/SWIFT-Code: GENODEF 1S03
IBAN: DE37 7209 05000 100 793990
Reason for payment: Processing Fee